Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yep, he was mad!



The subject says it all. It did NOT go well. Actually, I guess it did go ok. He's mad that I went behind his back, but I got tired of begging. Its my house too, and dangit, I'm NOT like I was last year before my surgeries, and he knows that. I deserve another chance...shoot screw the other chance...he threw my kitten outside when he thought I was not going to come home from the hospital. If you want to get technical, he owes me another cat.

However, I don't like thinking that way anymore. The past is past. I need a cat. I'm a cat lover, and I've ALWAYS had a cat to help comfort me. There are times when I can't talk to anyone, and my cats have always understand. Alright, I know they didn't UNDERSTAND...but they comforted me regardless.

So...it didn't go great...but it sure as heck could have went a lot worse...I told him as soon as she's used to us I'll put her outside, but I'm hoping I can talk him around to letting her stay inside as long as I keep her litter box and feeding areas clean. I can hope, right?

No comments: