Saturday, May 12, 2007

Its all good


All is forgiven. Justin bought me the patio set to match the swing he bought me for my birthday. I really wasn't expecting it, but was wanting it, and he went and got it for me today! If I can find pictures I'm going to throw them up...we got the set from Wal-Mart but apparently it isn't available online so I'm having difficulty getting a good picture up.

My porch looks so nice now...well except for the deep freezer...but until we get a roof on the back porch, the freezer will remain on the front porch for now. We got it in February, and we put it on the porch since the last one went out fairly quickly when it was only slightly protected from the elements.

We're going to cookout tonight...and when we went to get the patio set, I bought a sprinkler too...Jared wasted no time "installing" it under the trampoline, and the kids are in their bathing suits, jumping on the trampoline in the sprinkler. Yes, its the poor man's swimming pool!

No comments: