Sunday, May 20, 2007

An attempt to divert myself...

Yeah, I'm in a ton o'pain this morning. I'm having to sit out of church, and that really bothers me. I'd much rather be in church with my family than on pain pills and in the recliner right now.

SOOOO in an attempt to divert myself, I've decided to do some more of those fun quizzes I ripped off from Kristina's blog yesterday. Of course, I only took 2-3 from her blog itself...the others I found from doing those, and liked them so put them here :)

Enjoy ;-)

You Are 78% American

You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!

Wow, I would have thought I'd be 100% American, considering my patriotism and pride in my veteran status. Whoops!

You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut

A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.
On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.

Ummm...ok...

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

Ireland...FUN!!!

You Are 79% Borderline

Many signs point toward you having a borderline personality.
It's probably a good idea to seek therapy. Or at least read a self help book.

Couldn't resist this one! Thank goodness I'm not 100% borderline LOL! Actually I have been diagnosed borderline, before I was diagnosed bipolar.

You Are Iceman

You tried to live a normal life, but it just wasn't possible
A bit of a slacker, you rather tell jokes than cultivate your powers

Powers: turning self and others into ice, making ice weapons, becoming nearly invisible

So much for my secret crush on Wolverine...

Your Life is Rated PG-13

Your life isn't totally scandalous, but you definitely don't shy away from adult themes!

Now if I'd had to take this back during my college/Army years...it probably would have maxxed out the bad scale LOL

You've Changed 48% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

Glad to know I was as boring 10 years ago as I am now!

You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.

That's about right.

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing

How the HECK did they get that from MY answers?? (I do love lightning though)

You Are 48% Impulsive

You're quite impulsive, but you never are reckless.
You qualify as a very spontaneous person, but you still know how to honor your commitments.
And while responsibility doesn't come easy to you, having fun does!

OK, I can see that...although financially, I'm VERY impulsive and have a hard time not buying something I see and like.

Your Aura is Red

You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.
Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures

Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez

Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon

Close enough...although I certainly never aspired to emulate Madonna :p

Your Hidden Talent

You have the power to persuade and influence others.
You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around.
The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it.
Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think!

Wow...

You Are 16% Phobic

Wow, you're scared of very little. And you're always conquering new fears that come up.
Have you considered a career as a stunt double? You should at least go on one of those crazy reality shows where you eat bugs!

True, I didn't choose more than 3 or so...BUT I consider myself a very cowardly person in general LOL

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!

Wow. I could be a US citizen. Whoo hoo!

You Are 65% Addicted to Blogthings

You lead the pack when it comes to posting Blogthings.
And your friends (mostly) thank you for it.
It's cute that you insist on being called your Japanese name.
Just stop bragging about your IQ score!

Couldn't resist this one!!!

And that'll do it for this morning. I've totally wasted my free time. Usually by this time of the morning I'm well on my way to a new WoW level. Oh well...my hunter will still be there later :)

No comments: