Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Total Cop Out

No, nothing to do with the police this time. I'm too exhausted to try to be creative tonight. I worked in ladies' wear most of the day today, and I'm sore and worn out.

I'm not sure if I'm going to even get an interview for CSM...the computer may still be giving me fits in regards to getting my name on the interview list. At this point I don't care so much really...I need to get my payraise for Money Center finalized first...I don't want to get the CSM position (and subsequent pay raise) until I get the other raise. So...I can be patient.

Just to kill time, a couple more blogthings: (Thanks Meg for this first one!)

Your Political Profile:

Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
WOW who knew??

You Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo

Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure
Now how funny is this considering my post a couple weeks ago about wanting a dragon tattoo to cover my surgical scar??

You Are A Pine Tree

You love agreeable company, peace, and harmony.
Compassionate and friendly, you love to help others.
A natural poet, you have a very active imagination.
You are very soft on the inside - needing affection and reassurance.
You can fall in love deeply, but you will leave if you feel betrayed.
Oh this is soooo close to home! Especially the last part...and unfortunately it doesn't take much to make me feel betrayed, thanks to my paranoia!

Well, that's enough for now. I'll try to be more interesting and creative later. OOOH yeah, my new camera arrives tomorrow (got the compact flash card today)!!

No comments: