Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Maybe a YAY



I was in Money Center yesterday and again today. I'm supposed to be there tomorrow but I can't close (I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow afternoon). They also changed my schedule for the week after next so that I'm in MC most of the week. I really campaigned yesterday for full-time MC or a split between MC and CS, and today Carol (CSM) told me she thought Michelle (assistant manager in charge of the Front End) was going to make it permanent. Later today, Mary (floral manager) told me she'd asked Michelle this morning if she could have me again this week and next, since Mother's Day is coming up, and Michelle told her no, because I was being moved up to Money Center. Please please please let it be permanent!!! If I didn't have to worry about overdoing it physically every day, my life would be so much simpler...and in Money Center, there's NO heavy lifting whatsoever.

So maybe this is a yay :)

No comments: