Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Electrifying Experience!!!



What a DAY!!! Today a registered sex offender was caught in the store, using his camera phone to take pictures up women's skirts. When cornered, he fought both security guys, and was winning...so two cops got involved, and still couldn't tip the scales (4 on 1 at this point). I'm assuming the guy was hyped up on something...I mean COME ON. Four guys?? So one cop pulls his taser gun out and the guy knocks it out of his hand...cop retrieves it, and tasers the guy...it took TWO hits before the guy could be subdued. Oh yeah, he was definitely on something.

You know, when I took this job, I had no idea that such crazy things happened on a regular basis. There's almost never a dull day at work. Still, I'm very glad this guy was caught...I guess you could say this was a success story :-)

2 comments:

Lynnae said...

You're making me want to get a job at Walmart, just so I can have some excitment in my life! LOL

Megan said...

Wow - crazy!!!