Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tattoos



So I want a tattoo. Justin is livid. I've never *really* wanted a tattoo before. Since the surgeries last year though, I've really hated the way my scar looks. No one is ever going to SEE my scar except for doctors. Why NOT get a tattoo across it? I'm thinking of a dragon. I like dragons. Plus, I've heard that dragons are for protection. I definitely could use some added protection ;) I can't find a good picture that I like though. It'd have to be something PERFECT...something that I wouldn't regret the next day. I'm thinking purples and green...but I can be flexible.

To be honest, its probably just window shopping. Most likely I'd never be brave enough to actually do it...not to mention, I'm not even sure that tattooing over a scar like mine would be even possible.

I'm 37 years old and contemplating my first tattoo. Maybe its an early mid-life crisis type thing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go to
www.tattoojohnny.com
thats wehre i found my last tattoo.
thanks for the blogroll!
Kristina