Saturday, May 19, 2007

Just some Saturday fun...

So I'm shamelessly stealing some cute things from other blogs today. Sue me. Seriously though, I thought my results were fun, and thought ya'll might like to play too :)

You Are Japanese Food

Strange yet delicious.
Contrary to popular belief, you're not always eaten raw.

LOL...ooook whatever...I'm not into ethnic foods AT ALL...although I DO enjoy eating at a certain Japanese steak house in Jackson, MS, whenever I can!

Your Attitude is Better than 60% of the Population

You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.

Oddly enough, I always think I'm rather pessimistic. Guess that's the bipolar talking...

You Are a Believer

You definitely believe in God - and you're very unwavering in your religious beliefs.
In fact, religion and spirituality are definitely big parts of your life.
Religion shapes how you view right and wrong, as well as the decisions you make.
It's hard for you to imagine how your life would be without your beliefs.

No surprise there!!!

You Are 44% Brutally Honest

Honesty is important to you, but generally, you try not to be brutal about it.
You'll sugar coat the truth when you need to... and tell a white lie when necessary.

I don't like to hurt feelings, that's for sure, but I will tell people I care about what I'm thinking...

You Are 45% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself

Yeah...I'm not normal!

You've Experienced 84% of Life

You have an amazing amount of life experience. In fact, you've seen and done more than most people.
So congratulate yourself on what you've done so far. The future is only going to be more of the same!

It ain't the years honey, its the mileage!!!

Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman

"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"

OK I guess this one is kinda cool...although I definitely don't look as good in a wet t-shirt as she did!!!

You Are 45% Redneck

The wheels still turning, but the hamster's dead.
You're just fakin' bein' a redneck.

ROFL...Guess I'm not as bad as I thought I was!!

You Are Not Destined to Rule the World

You are destined for something else...
Like inventing a new type of cupcake.
You just don't have the stomach for brutality.
But watch out - because many people do!

That's me...Queen of the Cupcakes!!

You Are a Conservative Democrat

Frankly, the way most other Democrats behave embarasses you greatly.
You pride yourself on a high level of morals, and you have a good grasp on right and wrong.
It's likely you think America needs to get back to its conservative, Juedo-Christian values.
Why aren't you a Republican then? Because you believe the goverment helps more than hurts.

OK, the Conservative I get...but Democrat? Ok maybe...probably cause of my answer on the Pot question...

Well that's enough for now...I could easily be here answering these all day (considering I've been playing for about 3 hours straight now!!!)

No comments: