Thursday, May 03, 2007

Definitely a YAY :)



Today I was told that Michelle wanted me to go to personnel and update my career preferences to include Money Center and Customer Service, so I did. After I did that, I was told that its official...I'm going to be full-time over there. I asked which one, and was told that since I'm one of the very few people who are "proficient" in both areas, that they're going to be using me in both. Hey, no problem, it'll keep me from getting bored. I'd better have an equal split of days and nights though. Its not going to be at ALL fair if I end up closing all the time. I'll deal with it of course, but that doesn't mean I'll like it.

So anyway. That's a great thing :) Next week I have 2 days scheduled in Customer Service, and I'm hoping that I can swing it to work in MC the other 3 days. If not, I'll deal with it. I like being a cashier anyway, and won't mind doing it once in a while. OH I'm so excited!! This is definitely a step in the right direction!!

No comments: