Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good Old Country Living...

Once again our phone line is having trouble. I can't connect faster than 24k, which means I can't play WoW. I just called the phone company, and sure enough, there's still trouble on the line. Every time lightning gets our line, they come out and fix it, and we have to call them back a day or two (or more) later and say "Guess what, its still not working properly." So now they say it'll be Thursday at the latest before its fixed. Joy.

I CAN play on the satellite, but its very laggy and difficult to do. I wanted to get Shelyna to level 52 dangit LOL. Oh well. I'll live. I suppose I could take my laptop with me in the morning and play at Ochsner on their free hi-speed wireless while I wait for my "surgery." We'll see what happens.

I would literally kill for DSL.

No comments: