Friday, June 08, 2007

CSM Interview

I was interviewed today for CSM (Customer Service Manager). It went really well, and I should hopefully be a CSM within a month at the longest. Dara was a CSM at the old store, so she has seniority over me...but they'll be hiring a total of 3 CSMs, so its all good.

The problem is that its strictly a part-time position. I can't afford to drop below 30 hours a week...and if I'm going to work 5 days, and have less hours each of those days, I'll be spending the same amount of money on gas for what amounts to a pay-cut, not a pay-raise. However, if I can get all my time in on 4 days, then it won't be so bad. Hopefully it'll turn into full-time even though they say right now that there will be no more full-time CSM positions.

We'll see what we'll see...

No comments: