Friday, August 25, 2006

No title...not motivated enough!

Another day today. Gee. What fun. I'm dragging so badly. It seems the last week or so of my posts have all been depressing. I need a pick-me-up I guess. Shoot, even Neopets is boring me LOL.

Mom is treating me to lunch today. I'm supposed to meet her in Purvis. I don't want to sound ingrateful, but I don't feel like driving. I'm wondering if she'll come here instead, but I don't want to put her out.

I dropped the ball this morning and didn't get up and cook breakfast. I did get up and fix the last 2 waffles, but Justin made the batter and the first 4 waffles. What a slug I am! True, I had trouble sleeping last night, but still, I should have gotten up when he first woke me instead of going back to sleep.

Ick. I'll write more later when I'm in a better mood. This is depressing me hehe.

No comments: