Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another rough day, but there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Whew what a day. Its been another rough one, but a friend IM'd me out of the blue and cheered me up (thanks Tena) :)

I've been a bad influence too...I talked another friend into journalling for the first time (maniacal laughter). Once you're hooked...you're hooked for life hehe.

Katie is sick today...she's rather green looking and says her tummy hurts. I've given her some Pepto and she's laying on the couch now, watching TV with me. The show of choice? Bridezillas. I love this show...I never had a traditional wedding, so I love watching brides turning into monsters over small details...

Thunderstorms again today...that's every single day now since the last week of June. How weird is that? Usually July and August are dry dry dry here in south MS.

My meds are doing weird things to me...my vision is all messed up...really "jerky" and hard to focus on anything. I also feel like I'm shaking to pieces all the time. And they wonder why we quit our meds...sheesh.

I'll post more later...I'm just really not feeling right today...

1 comment:

Lynnae said...

Kandy, I hope you and Katie are both feeling better today. And thanks a lot for sucking me in to this journalling thing! :)