Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Guess I'll get off my duff...



and take my baby to the park. She wants to go to the zoo, but I can't drive that far today. I was up until 5 this morning, and she woke me up at 6:30. I don't see how she could be so hyper and full of energy when she was up most of the night! But...she is. She's running in place right now while watching Mike and Sully run from Randall in Monster's Inc. Kids.

I'm so comfy...laying here in the recliner in my nightshirt, a kitten asleep on my knees, playing on the internet...oh well. She wants to play and its not raining yet (its stormed every day for the past couple weeks) so I'm going to go take her to have fun.

Course I gotta shower first...and shave my legs. It'd never do to go out all European with and with spikey hair and racoon eyes (since I was too tired last night to take my makeup off). Course, maybe I could start a new fashion ;)

No comments: